Unlock the doors to an exciting career with IFC in Johannesburg, South Africa, as an ET Consultant in Investment. Here’s your chance to be part of a dynamic team dedicated to shaping the future of investments.
|Position||ET Consultant – Investment|
|Term Duration||1 year 0 months|
|Recruitment Type||Local Recruitment|
|Location||Johannesburg, South Africa|
|Closing Date||10/30/2023 (MM/DD/YYYY) at 11:59pm UTC|
This position will be based in Nairobi/Johannesburg.
Duties & Accountabilities:
• Fully understands the financial aspects of investment or advisory transactions, including how to conduct market analysis and determine the financial soundness of a company or project opportunity.
• Demonstrated skill in financial statement analysis, accounting, finance, financial modeling, DCF, and comparable company analysis to support informed decision-making.
• Ability to conduct market and industry research and analysis
• Ability to demonstrate attention to detail, thoughtful scenario analysis, and diligence in the quality of one’s own work.
• Ability to analyze and synthesize debt pricing benchmarks and equity trading comparables.
• Bachelor’s or equivalent degree;
• Up to 3 years work experience in a financial institution, particularly in investment projects;
• Ability to develop complex financial models;
• Keen interest in development finance and multicultural environments;
• Highly motivated, committed to highest ethical standard, and able to work successfully in multicultural teams and across boundaries;
• Strong knowledge of financial markets;