Ignite positive change with Room to Read in Cox’s Bazar as a dedicated Program Officer for the Girls’ Education Program (GEP). In this impactful role, you will take the lead in overseeing program development, planning, implementation, and monitoring for scholar girls, ensuring their educational journey is marked by excellence.
Your unwavering commitment will focus on continuous improvement of the girls’ scholarship program, guaranteeing that Room to Read-sponsored girls receive a quality education and excel academically. This position calls for a diverse skill set encompassing project management, life skill training, mentoring, networking, accounting, and supervision.
Reporting to the Field Manager, with Social Mobilizers as direct reports, you will be a key driver of positive change in the lives of girls in Cox’s Bazar. If you are passionate about education Education Division Consultant Job at IDB, Washington – Apply by 14 Nov 2023 and empowerment, apply now to be an integral part of Room to Read’s transformative mission.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Program Implementation and Training:
- Support Social Mobilizers (SM) to ensure they are providing targeted and appropriate support so that girls receive quality life skills sessions and parents receive quality parent workshops aligned to the standards in our worldwide program content packages;
- Support Social Mobilizers to facilitate group discussions which may include providing ideas for discussion topics and coaching the SMs on how to handle difficult topics;
- Ensure Social Mobilizers know how to coach to identify and support girls at risk of dropping or failing out of school using Room to Read’s risk and response protocol;
- Conduct Social Mobilizers performance reviews;
- Facilitate Social Mobilizers review meetings to discuss and identify solutions to challenges Social Mobilizers are facing, challenges with data collection, or other field-level program implementation challenges;
- Supports the Senior Program Manager to ensure overall program implementation quality, including local adaptation of Room to Read’s worldwide program content, meets Room to Read’s standards
- Only female candidates will be considered for this position
- Master’s degree in a related field (e.g. Education, Social Work, Community Development).
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Prior experience in planning and facilitating trainings.
- Prior experience coaching others.
- Good interpersonal skills and a team player.
- Strong organizational and planning skills including the ability to monitor progress of program implementation.
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities simultaneously and take initiative.
- Prior success working closely and building relationships with diverse groups of people.
- Experience working with and or counseling adolescent girls.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office and Outlook.
- Fluency in language spoken by girls.
- English fluency.
We offer competitive salary. The benefits include:
- Provident Fund
- 13th Month Allowance
- Health coverage including spouse and children
- Professional Development opportunities. The most significant benefit is the opportunity to work with one of the fastest growing international organizations, which has sole focus on education & continuously innovating efficient & effective social entrepreneurship.
- For more information on the job you can visit the official site njobs.org/vacancies/1700692099337