Unlock your potential as a Resource Mobilization and Advocacy Analyst with the UNDP – United Nations Development Programme in New York, USA. Seize the opportunity to make a meaningful impact in this role, where you’ll be based at the UNDP New York office. The position offers a one-year initial contract, and fluency in English is required.
Join the UNDP – United Nations Development Programme and make a difference as a Resource Mobilization and Advocacy Analyst in the heart of New York, United States.
|Organization||UNDP – United Nations Development Programme|
|Office||UNDP New York, USA|
|Closing Date||Wednesday, 1 November 2023|
|Position||Resource Mobilization and Advocacy Analyst|
|Location||New York, UNITED STATES OF AMERICA|
|Application Deadline||01-Nov-23 (Midnight New York, USA)|
|Type of Contract||FTA International|
|Duration of Initial Contract||1 year|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Contribute to building partnerships and resource mobilization tailor-made approaches:
- Provide research inputs to resource mobilization approaches tailored to specific partners and prospects,
- Provide support to the analysis of resource mobilization results to identify lessons,
- Provide support to maintaining information and databases up to date, including assistance in updating donor profiles and intelligence.
- Respect for Diversity
- Awareness and Sensitivity Regarding Gender Issues
- Creative Problem Solving
- Effective Communication
- Inclusive Collaboration
- Master’s degree (or equivalent) in Social Sciences, Human Rights, Gender/ Women’s studies, International Development or related field is required.
- A first-level university degree in combination with two additional years of qualifying experience may be accepted in lieu of the advanced university degree.
- At least one (1) year of progressively responsible experience in the areas of resource mobilization, advocacy for women’s rights, and ending violence against women.
- Experience in the area of ending violence against women work is required.
- Experience with computer office tools and digital giving platforms (Salesforce, RallyUp (or equivalent) Excel, PowerPoint, Word etc.) is desirable.
- Experience working in the UN System is desirable.
- Fluency in English is required.
- Knowledge of French and/or Spanish is desirable.
All applications must include (as an attachment) the completed UN Women Personal History form (P-11) which can be downloaded from: https://www.unwomen.org/sites/default/files/Headquarters/Attachments/Sections/About%20Us/Employment/UN-Women-P11-Personal-History-Form.doc.
Kindly note that the system will only allow one attachment. Applications without the completed UN Women P-11 form will be treated as incomplete and will not be considered for further assessment.