Are you a data enthusiast who thrives on making informed decisions? Join Premise Data’s dynamic team in Washington, DC as a Senior Data Engineer. In this role, you’ll play a pivotal part in harnessing global data to drive market performance insights. Your responsibilities will include building data pipelines, ensuring data quality, and developing robust data platforms.
Collaborate with a diverse team of professionals and be a key player in shaping the data landscape for organizations worldwide. If you’re passionate about data and crave a role that makes a meaningful impact, apply today and be a part of the data revolution at Premise!
|Position||Sr. Data Engineer|
|Office||Premise Data Washington, United States|
What You Will Do
- Write production-level code to implement data pipelines, applications and analytical models.
- Work with large and complex data sets to help customers address their marketing, distribution, and retail execution challenges in traditional trade stores around the world.
- Develop an in-depth understanding and ownership of the data, defining out data quality standards and implementing automated checks that ensure we meet those standards.
Senior Data Engineer job at Premise Data, Washington, DC
- Partner with our sales, customer success, and operations teams to define the direction of this data product and ensure our technology is well-aligned with their goals.
- Identify and leverage opportunities to continually improve data quality, systems, processes, and standards.
What You Bring Along
- BS/MS in a quantitative field such as Engineering, Computer Science, etc. or equivalent work experience & analytical skills.
- At least 8 years of full-time experience in a data-oriented role, with at least 5 years in data engineering.
- Experience with JVM languages or Python.
- Strong SQL skills.
- Passion for learning and sharing knowledge with the team around you.
- Fluent in English
- Experience with database management is a plus.
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform is a plus.
What You Get
- Competitive compensation and 401k plans
- Comprehensive medical/dental/vision coverage for you and your family
- Access to Health Savings Accounts and Flexible Savings Accounts
- Unlimited time off + paid holidays
- Opportunities for equity shares
- Dependent-care Flexible Spending Accounts, plus fertility support and coverage of $15,000
- Commuter transit and parking subsidies
- Daily lunch and snacks on-site