Senior Proposal Coordinator Job at DT Global in Arlington, United States. Elevate your career with purpose at DT Global, where transformative opportunities await. We are on the lookout for a skilled Senior Proposal Coordinator to join our dynamic team in Arlington, United States.
Senior Proposal Coordinator Job at DT Global in Arlington, United States
DT Global, a powerhouse formed in 2019 through the union of legacy companies AECOM’s International Development Services Sector, Development Transformations, IMC Worldwide, and Cardno International Development, is dedicated to delivering innovative solutions that change lives.
As a profit-for-purpose organization, we invest in our mission through the DT Institute, a not-for-profit entity committed to testing new ideas and expanding on donor partner priorities to enhance as many lives as possible. Join our global team of 2,500 passionate staff and experts spanning over 90 countries, leveraging 60 years of experience, relationships, and technical excellence.
If you’re ready to make a significant impact in areas like Conflict Prevention, Stabilization & Transition; Economic Growth; Environment & Infrastructure; Governance; and Human Development, seize the opportunity to positively influence 500 million lives by 2045.
- Work closely with the Capture/Proposal Manager to coordinate logistics and administrative tasks through each stage of the proposal cycle, including coordinating with support teams such as pricing, recruitment, production, and contracts.
- Track business development forecasts, conduct desk research in support of specific opportunities or general market intelligence, and prepare competitive analyses.
- Under the direction of the Proposal Manager, assist in the preparation of pre-teaming agreements, teaming agreements, consulting agreements, and Letters of Commitment for proposal partners and consultants.
- Provide technical writing support for various non-technical proposal sections, including past performance references, corporate capabilities, personnel, or other related sections as assigned by the Proposal Manager.
- Track progress on recruiting and securing staff, review CVs for key and non-key personnel positions, assist with shortlisting of candidates, participate in initial interviews for select positions, and coordinate collection of all required recruitment documentation.
Education & Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in international development or a related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- At least two years of business development experience, preferably on proposals for USAID or other USG agencies
- Knowledge of USAID and its typical proposal requirements
- Understanding of the competitive landscape in the USAID contracting space
- Team player with a proven ability to work well under pressure and handle multiple tasks successfully
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Willingness to travel on short-term assignments overseas
- Fluency in Spanish, French, or Arabic
- TEAMWORK: Works cooperatively and effectively with others to achieve common goals. Participates in building a culture characterized by inclusion, trust and commitment.
- COMMUNICATION: Effectively conveys information and expresses thoughts professionally. Demonstrates effective use of listening skills and displays openness to other people’s ideas and thoughts.
- ADAPTABILITY: Adjusts planned work by gathering relevant information and applying critical thinking to address multiple demands and competing priorities in a changing environment.
- CUSTOMER/CLIENT FOCUSED: Anticipates, monitors and meets the needs of customers and responds to them in an appropriate and responsive manner.
- DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION: Conveys respect for diverse individuals and perspectives; models inclusive behavior and treats everyone fairly.
- PROFESSIONALISM: Displays appropriate and ethical behavior, integrity and personal presentation in the workplace always; demonstrates respectful communication for others, both verbal and non-verbal.