Full Stack Developer IT Consultant Opportunity with IDB in Washington DC.
Ignite innovation with the Inter-American Development Bank (IDB) in the heart of Washington.
We’re on the lookout for skilled IT Full Stack Developer Consultants to join our dynamic team.
This role, situated in the United States, offers a unique chance to shape cutting-edge solutions.
Contribute to impactful projects and be a driving force in the IDB’s commitment to excellence.
Full Stack Developer IT Consultant Opportunity with IDB in Washington DC
If you’re a trailblazer in IT development, seize this opportunity to make your mark in our Washington office.
About this position
The Secretariat’s main function is to provide services for the IDB and IIC Boards of Governors and Boards of Executive Directors .
Including their internal committees, the MIF Donors Committee, and senior management.
For meetings and especially seminars organized by one of the Bank’s departments, all meeting-related services are the responsibility of the department in question, with the Secretariat lending advisory assistance and logistical support as needed.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Provide maintenance and support for currently existing systems.
- Participate in the execution of the Digital Transformation projects and activities, including system & integrations development, testing and implementation.
- Provide post-implementation support to users for the modification of processes and the solutions of production problems.
- Introduce new technologies in pilot implementations to test their value and accelerate their effective deployment and implementation.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Ability to work independently on the assigned tasks in a timely and efficient manner.
- Act as a team player with ability to work and communicate effectively with cross-functional teams and a variety of roles.
What you’ll need
Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent advanced degree) in Information Systems or other fields relevant to the responsibilities of the role.
At least 4 years of progressive experience in software development and implementation
Proficiency in English and one of the other Bank official languages (Spanish, French or Portuguese) is required.
- Learn continuously.
- Collaborate and share knowledge.
- Focus on clients.
- Communicate and influence.
- Innovate and try new things