Technical Health Officer Vacancy with WHO in Geneva, Switzerland apply now.
Unleash your expertise in global health.
The World Health Organization (WHO) invites applications for the role of Technical Officer based in the healthcare hub of Geneva, Switzerland.
As a pivotal member of the WHO team, this P-4 grade position offers a unique opportunity to contribute to global health initiatives.
Technical Health Officer Vacancy with WHO in Geneva, Switzerland apply now
Join us in Geneva, where innovation meets impact, and be a driving force in shaping the assessment of medicines worldwide
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES
- Participates in planning, management and coordination of assessments of biotherapeutic products carried out in the WHO Prequalification Unit’s Medicines Assessment Team.
- Provides technical assessment and evaluation of submitted dossiers from pharmaceutical manufacturers with respect to quality.
Advanced level University degree in biology or related health science such as biotechnology.
PhD in a related field.
At least seven years of working experience as a national and international assessor of the quality part.
including monoclonal antibodies and insulin related products.
Experience of GMP inspections of biotherapeutic and biosimilar product manufacturing sites.
Hands-on experience in dealing with the quality aspects of marketing authorizations of BTPs. Extensive knowledge of prequalification procedures and WHO guidelines on BTP/SBPs.
- Scientific background, particularly in the area of BTPs.
- Knowledge of production and quality control of BTPs.
- Extensive knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices.
WHO salaries for staff in the Professional category are calculated in US dollars.
The remuneration for the above position comprises an annual base salary .
A variable post adjustment, which reflects the cost of living in a particular duty station, and currently amounts to USD 5368 per month for the duty station indicated abov
- Sound knowledge of regulatory affairs.