Position of a Senior Program Manager and Infrastructure at DT Global has arisen in Arlington, USA .
DT Global invites visionary leaders to shape the future of global infrastructure development as a Senior Program Manager in Arlington, USA. Since its inception in 2019, DT Global has been at the forefront of delivering transformative solutions in collaboration with communities, governments, and the private sector.
Position of a Senior Program Manager and Infrastructure at DT Global has arisen in Arlington,
- Position of a Senior Program Manager and Infrastructure at DT Global has arisen in Arlington, USA .
- Position of a Senior Program Manager and Infrastructure at DT Global has arisen in Arlington,
- hence the Position of a Senior Program Manager and Infrastructure at DT Global has arisen in Arlington.
Anchored by the legacy of AECOM’s International Development Services Sector, Development Transformations, IMC Worldwide, and Coordinate International Development, DT Global operates not just as an organization but as a driving force for positive change.
Serving as a key donor to the DT Institute, a not-for-profit organization, DT Global actively contributes to testing new ideas and expanding on donor partner priorities to uplift lives globally.
With a formidable team of 2,500 experts working in over 90 countries and leveraging over 60 years of experience, relationships, and technical excellence, DT Global is committed to maximizing sustainable development impact
hence the Position of a Senior Program Manager and Infrastructure at DT Global has arisen in Arlington.
Join us in our mission to positively impact 500 million lives by 2045 and apply now to lead change on a global scale.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Manage and oversee projects that include design for new construction, renovations, and improvements to transport water and vertical facilities, utilizing a professional knowledge of civil engineering.
- Manage the construction engineering functions on a construction project to ensure adherence to all engineering construction plans and specifications.
- Display knowledge and abilities to evaluate, select and apply standard engineering techniques, procedures, and criteria to meet basic engineering and construction specifications.
- Display application of sound professional judgment on details of work.
- Manage one or multiple donor-funded projects and oversee day-to-day project management from award through closeout, including contractual compliance, financial management, and oversight of project personnel and subcontractors.
- Stay up to date on portfolio program implementation and serve as a resource for other home office colleagues with civil engineering activities within their portfolio.
- Proactively manage project issues; identify and communicate, in a timely manner, any risk management issues and elevate, as needed.
- Monitor consultant and subcontractor performance and develop scopes of work, if needed.
- Take accountability for project processes including contractual quality assurance and compliance; interface with finance and contracts departments to ensure proper financial management and contract compliance.
- Monitor project budgets, manage monthly budget projections (including ensuring the accuracy of field office projections), review budget modifications prior to submission, and ensure budgets are correct. Provide variance analysis (actuals vs budget).
- Serve as principal DT Global point of contact with MCC.
- Support recruitment of long- and short-term consultants.
- Assist in tracking and documenting project deliverables and maintain deliverables calendar. Ensure that all project technical deliverables are formatted with proper branding requirements established by the contract, sent to the Development Experience Clearinghouse or the Prime Contractor, and properly archived in the home office filing system.
- Play a key role in project start-ups and closeouts, including planning, record management, and traveling to the field for in country support to the field team as needed.
Education & Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience; degree in engineering or similar field preferred
- At least 7-10 years of professional work experience, directing donor-funded projects and working on business development initiatives.
- 4 years of supervisory experience.
- Solid background in managing multiple and/or large programs.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including delivering formal and informal presentations.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work independently as well as on a team.
- Proven experience with MS Office applications Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of U.S. foreign policy in the Middle East, Africa, Latin America, and/or other relevant regions.
- Ability to travel and work overseas on short term technical assignments up to 25%, at times with very short notice.
- Professional Engineer (PE) license preferred, but not required
- Experience working on proposals and business development
- Experience managing and/or implementing MCC or USAID-funded projects
- Experience managing USAID IDIQs and/or MCC BPAs
- Experience managing project start-ups and/or closeouts
- Knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint or similar filesharing platform.
visit the official website to apply here
For more UN jobs , scholarships and internship here