Consultant for Fiscal Management Division vacancy in Washington DC apply now.
Elevate your career in event logistics.
The Inter-American Development Bank (IDB) is seeking a skilled Events Logistics Support Consultant for its Fiscal Management Division in Washington, United States.
Consultant for Fiscal Management Division vacancy in Washington DC apply now
This role offers a unique opportunity to be at the forefront of impactful events and contribute to the operational excellence of IDB.
Join us in Washington and play a key role in orchestrating successful and memorable events.
About this position
The Fiscal Management Division (IFD/FMM) supports the efforts of the governments of Latin America and the Caribbean to reinforce their fiscal policy and management at both the national and subnational levels to boost economic development and reduce inequality and poverty.
FMM’s main work areas are tax policy and administration, public expenditure policy and administration, subnational fiscal policy and administration, fiscal sustainability, macro-fiscal policy, and fiscal transparency.
In coordination with FMM front Office and the Knowledge Innovation and Communications Department, provide high quality support in event organization, including all logistics involved in the planning stage and the delivery of the event, including:
- Events requirements identification and scheduling including preparation of event budget estimation and execution monitoring.
- Support the FMM learning coordinator and the FMM Front Office team in the registration and organization of internal FMM events , including reservation of conference room, catering, Zoom or Teams etc.
- Coordination of services (Hotel, conference rooms, audiovisual support, catering services, translation, interpretation, printing, virtual and physical room setup, and assembly, among others, depending on the need) including negotiation with external providers in coordination with the events logistics team of the Knowledge Learning and Innovation Department.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, public relations, marketing, communications, event management or other fields relevant to the responsibilities of the role.
2 years of relevant work experience preferred.
Having worked at the IDB is a plus.
Proficiency in Spanish and English, spoken and written, is required.
Additional knowledge of French and Portuguese is preferable.
- Learn continuously.
- Collaborate and share knowledge.
- Focus on clients.
- Communicate and influence.
- Innovate and try new things.