Ph.D/Master’s Scholarships at Yale University 2024 is offered for a Masters or PhD degree in the field of Arts and Sciences. This is a fully funded scholarship that is being provided by the Yale University and the value of this scholarship is tuition fees + stipend + other expenses. This scholarship is open to all nationals, across all walks of life.
Ph.D/Master’s Scholarships at Yale University 2024
Eligibility for the PhD/Master’s Scholarships:
- Applicants must have completed their undergraduate degree (bachelor’s or equivalent) or will have completed it prior to their intended matriculation date at Yale, you may apply to the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences (GSAS).
- A master’s degree is not required to apply for a Ph.D. at Yale, although some programs give preference to applicants with post-baccalaureate training.
- A fellowship that covers the full cost of tuition ($48,300 for 2023–2024)
- A 12-month stipend (minimum of $40,530 for 2023-2024)
- Comprehensive health insurance, including hospitalization coverage and specialty care for students and their children
- A family support subsidy for graduate students with children under the age of 18