Interested candidates across the world who have been looking for a fully funded fellowship in the USA Here is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for you to apply for a fully funded scholarship.
- Brief details about Harvard Law School Fellowship 2024 in USA:
The Harvard fellowship was formulated to provide recent law graduates with the capability to indicate an extensive passion for legal scholarship and be ready to prepare for a teaching career in the law field.
The Lewis Fellowship will help law teachers through training in such a way that they will develop professional diversity across the globe. In this way, the nominees with the vision to diversify the legal academy are preferred among the selection pool. You will need to write at least one article for publication goals.
Brief details about Harvard Law School Fellowship 2024 in USA:
- Host Country: United States.
- Host Body: Harvard Law School.
- Harvard Fellowship Duration: Starts on July 01, 2024, and ends on June 30, 2025.
Qualifications for the Harvard Law School Fellowship:
- Recent law graduates
- Any nationality can apply.
- There is no race discrimination.
- There is no sexual discrimination.
- There is no religious discrimination.
- There is no gender discrimination.
- Passion to demonstrate a career as a legal scholar or law teacher.
- Interest in the legal field.
Advantages of the Harvard Law Lewis Fellowship 2024-25:
- You will be aware of the legal proceedings in a practical scenario.
- Your exposure to the cause of human rights advocacy is further enriched.
- Communication skills in legal language will be further polished.
- You will be entitled to a stipend of $55,000 annually.
- You will be accommodated in the residence at Harvard Law School.
- You will get exposure to the legal challenges of society.
Required Documents for the Fellowship:
- Copies of transcripts
- Statement of Purpose, demonstrating your interest in law teaching and legal scholarship
- 2 letters of recommendation, highlighting your potential to pursue a career as a legal scholar and teacher.
- Resume or CV
- a detailed research paper of 4 pages for publication.
Application process for the Harvard Fellowship:
- Students have to apply through the authorized website.
- Create your Harvard key if you are a non-Harvard applicant.
- After creating the key, you will get an email to open the account.
- Create a new account and log into the application process.
- Make sure to fill out the needed fields on the application form.
- Send a recommendation request to the recommender’s email address.
- Upload the required documents.
- Complete your application form carefully and submit it.
Harvard Law School Fully Funded Scholarship in USA 2024 | Apply Here
FIND MORE CAREER OPPORTUNITIES HERE